WDDD® 30 DAY MASTER COACH PROGRAM
ARE YOU PART OF THE MOVEMENT ON POST?
LOOKING TO IMPROVE AND OR PASS PT?
NEED TO LOSE BODYFAT?
WANT TO IMPROVE OVERALL FITNESS LEVEL?
SPOUSES READY TO GIVE TO YOURSELF?
REGISTER AT GAFFNEY FITNESS CENTER FRONT DESK
BRING VALID ID CARD - CASH - CHECK
CREDIT CARD BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
CONTACT APRIL DIRECTLY FOR FASTER REGISTRATION
WDDD® 30 DAY MASTER COACH/PERSONAL TRAINING/LIFE COACHING PROGRAM includes:
· 8 – 1 Hour individualized training sessions designed program specifically for client.
Aerobic and anaerobic exercises utilizing equipment as well as Body Weight Plyometrics.
· WDDD® Nutrition 101 Meal Planning - Pamphlet with Nutritional Suggestions/Guidelines/Suggestions used in accordance with the AHA for healthy alternative meal planning/food choices/caloric intake for overall health benefits and body fat percentage reduction.
· WDDD® workout challenges and incentives with rewards to earn AH WDDD® Wristbands/Merchandise as well as free additional training days for meeting goals.
· Daily Do Different text reminders
· Weekly/short & long term goal setting
· Professional assistance in improving strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, and cardiovascular health.
· Instruction on correct form and technique for cardiovascular exercise and strength training.
· WDDD® Life challenges/time management/family/home/job/health&wellness.
· Body Mass Index explanations and BMR calculations as well as Body Measurements/before and after photos to track success.
· Communication through email/social media outlets to provide daily tips, empowerment, informative healthy lifestyle components, motivation, encouragement, support and a little humor to go along with working so hard!
This is a 30Day Program (consisting of 8 one hour workout sessions). This program is non-refundable and will expire 30 Days from Purchase. There are no carry over sessions ( unless discussed due to emergency/illness/holiday)
*Clients are asked to cancel any session at least 4 hours in advance of the scheduled training session. Failure to contact your trainer will result in forfeiture/charge of a session.
*Sessions that begin late will end one hour from the original start time.